Monday, June 3, 2013

New Plant in The Garden

While I was at Home Depot walking through to the Malibu lights section,  I remembered my garden. I saw a blueberry bush, and then we saw that it needs a lot of sun. And here we have a lot of sun. So then we decided to get it. Even though there was not blueberries on it yet we still bought it. There was a few more with blueberries on it, but they were too big. When I got home we did the Malibu lights and planted the blueberry bush. We put it right by the pool. In this photo there is a picture of it right when we got it.


What is your favorite fruit?

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sean,

    You are a remarkable gardener! When people are good at gardening they say, "You have a green thumb!" I think that is true for you!

    I have never seen a blueberry bush at the store. What a wonderful choice! Blueberries are one of my favorite fruits. How long do you think it will be before it starts producing berries?

    Your proud teacher,
    Mrs. Y♥llis

    ReplyDelete

* * * Getting feedback is important to our writers. Let us know what you liked or what you learned.

Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. You should always check your comment before publishing!

2. Choose an identity. (If you have a gmail account, use it. If not, choose name/url. You can leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.)

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like. Important: All comments MUST be approved by me. :-) Sean Text by Mrs. Yollis