Friday, August 16, 2013

Unrecognized Plant Solved

 On one of my posts I was talking about the bonita peach. Since my grandparents were here I knew that they had gardening experience . One day my grandma saw a tree in my garden and saw a ripe fruit. I was in the pool when it happened, so I did not get to see it. She tried it and she recognized the flavor. My grandma always tastes my grandpas fruits a lot, so I knew my grandma's connections with the fruit was probably going to be correct. She was thinking for a while, and suddenly she thought of the word apricot. An apricot is orange and to me tastes like a plum. So that means it is a apricot tree

 Have you tried a apricot before?



1 comment:

  1. Dear Sean,

    Congratulations! I love when mysteries get solved! Good thing your grandma is an expert gardener!

    Yes, I have tasted apricots, but they are not my favorite fruit. However, I do enjoy dried apricots. Isn't that funny? :-)

    What is your favorite fruit?

    Your proud former teacher,
    Mrs. Y♥llis

    ReplyDelete

* * * Getting feedback is important to our writers. Let us know what you liked or what you learned.

Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. You should always check your comment before publishing!

2. Choose an identity. (If you have a gmail account, use it. If not, choose name/url. You can leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.)

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like. Important: All comments MUST be approved by me. :-) Sean Text by Mrs. Yollis