Saturday, October 5, 2013

Sun Sugar Tomatoes

A couple weeks ago my dad got me a tomato plant. We planted it. After a few weeks, they turned yellow. The tomato has to be orange to be eaten. These tomatoes are called sun sugar. Some other tomatoes are red. When they turned orange, my sister tasted them. I used her because she loves tomatoes. "It was pretty good, she said. Suddenly I gulped it it. Same as my mom. My mom shared the tomato with me. Here are some of our tomatoes.


Before we even ate it we just slid in this picture.

Have you tasted a sun sugar tomato?

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I haven't ever done this. But this looks like a really, really fun experiment! I would love to do it but I hate tomatoes! But I will still do it because you really described how fun it is and how good it taste. I will try it and go check out my blog because I might be posting something about this too! http://sb-sas34506.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete

* * * Getting feedback is important to our writers. Let us know what you liked or what you learned.

Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. You should always check your comment before publishing!

2. Choose an identity. (If you have a gmail account, use it. If not, choose name/url. You can leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.)

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like. Important: All comments MUST be approved by me. :-) Sean Text by Mrs. Yollis